Facilitated by Rhea Mercado
Woohoo!! Threesticks is excited to be offering the inaugural Points on Piste in 2021.
This workshop will focus on self-care for allied health professionals.
About the workshop
This five-hour workshop will take you back to nature where you can spend time to unwind and re-centre yourself. The course aims to give you an understanding of what is Compassion Fatigue and Occupational Burnout, and then give you some practical well-being and self-care strategies to take care of your health and well-being.
You will learn practical, real-world skills about
- Understanding and identifying signs of Compassion Fatigue
- Understanding and identifying signs of Occupational Burnout
- Well-being and self-care techniques that you can practice in your daily life
And, you will discover that by taking the time to care for yourself, you can deliver a more effective service to your clients and patients.
- Location! Location! Location!
- The workshop will be held at Smiggins Hotel & Chalet Apartments (Smiggins Holes / Perisher Valley)
- Snacks and drinks are provided
- You will learn practical well-being and self-care strategies
- Meet others in the industry, share experiences, and make new friends
- Practical activities with plenty of time to reflect and practice your new skills
- Small participant numbers (Max 10 participants)
- Introduction to Compassion Fatigue & Occupational Burnout
- Understanding the signs of Compassion Fatigue and Burnout
- Practical well-being and self-care strategies
- Finding and accessing resources
- Day 1: Friday 30 July 2021 (5pm – 7:30pm)
- Day 2: Saturday 31 July 2021 (5pm-7:30pm)
- All registration types: $250 (incl. GST)
- Please read the cancellation and refund policy specific for POP 2021
The workshop registration fee does not include transport, accommodation, National Park entry fees, lift tickets, lessons, or equipment hire. It is the responsibility of the participant to make their own arrangements.
Accommodation can be arranged directly with Smiggins Hotel & Chalet Apartments
We recommend you book ASAP as they will book out.
Other accommodation options available at Perisher Resort, Jindabyne or surrounds.
Ski/Snowboard hire can be arranged with Jindy Snow Ski Hire
Other hire options at Smiggins Holes, Perisher Valley, Jindabyne or Cooma
For resort lift tickets, ski/snowboard lessons, and passes – Perisher Resort